Pastel Rainbow Gnome Theme Set (PreOrder)
This PREORDER palette collection is for the yarn lover of a rainbow of light and soft colors! Great for Winter and Spring Gnomes (and of course, any colorwork project, too)!
My idea for this theme is to pair one or two mini skein colors with the medium grey full skein to make each gnome! But of course, that's just a suggestion. But play with the set as you wish! The lightest color can be used for the nose, beard, and hands OR as the third or fourth color, too. For more gnoming color play, add a second set of the mini skeins and away you go!
This gnome set includes 6 Posh Sock 20g mini skeins and 2 Posh Sock 115g skeins, enough to make about 5-6 Imagined Landscapes gnomes.
An option of adding a second set of the mini skeins available for even more gnomes!
An option of just purchasing the Minis.
Posh Sock full skeins are 80/20 superwash merino/nylon fingering weight, approx 425 yards, 115g each.
Posh Sock Minis are 80/20 superwash merino/nylon fingering weight, approx 74 yards, 20g each.
To find out each of Sarah's gnome yardage requirements, check out this list.
Please order gnome sets SEPARATELY from Ready to Ship items unless you want all your items to ship at the same time. Your order will ship in 2-3 weeks from your order date.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me!
Colorways may appear differently on each of the bases due to their fiber composition or yarn weight. The skeins photographed are a representation of the actual colorways. Different settings on digital devices may also show colors differently on your screen.
No two skeins are exactly the same... even in the same dyed batch! This makes artisanal hand dyed yarns so special.
The hand dyed yarn is in the form of a hank or skein. It must be wound into a cake or ball before it can be used to knit or crochet! I offer a Winding Service for 50g and 100g skeins for your convenience.
Hand wash completed items in cool to cold water with a gentle detergent. Lay flat and/or shape to dry.
The yarn bases I use are sourced from mills with best farming practices in Italy and South America, and are mulesing free.
Oh Nina! STANDARD BASES
- CLASSIC SOCK C$32 (previously Soft&Strong Sock) 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon. 465yd/425m - 100g - 4ply fingering weight
POSH SOCK C$32 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon. 425yd/388m - 115g - 4 ply fingering weight
- ELITE SOCK C$33 85% Superwash Extra Fine Merino, 15% Nylon. 437yd/400m - 100g - 4 ply fingering weight
MERINO DK C$32 100% Superwash Merino. 246yd/225m - 100g - 4 ply DK weight
MERINO WORSTED C$32 100% Superwash Merino. 218yd/200m - 100g - 4 ply worsted weight
Oh Nina! SPECIAL BASES
- KIDSILK MOHAIR C$33 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk. 459yd/420m - 50g - lace weight
- SURI SILK CLOUD C$33 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Mulberry Silk. 328yd/300m - 50g - lace weight
- SOCKY BAMBOO C$32 85% Superwash Wool, 15% Natural Bamboo. 437yd/400m - 100g - fingering weight
- SO FINE SOCK C$32 75% Superwash Fine Merino - 25% Nylon. 459yd/420m - 100g - 3ply fingering weight
- HIGH TWIST SOCK C$32 80% Superwash Merino - 20% Nylon. 399yd/365m - 100g - 2 ply high twist fingering weight
SILKY MERINO C$36 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Silk. 399yd/365m - 100g - high twist fingering weight
SILKY MERINO BAMBOO C$36 65% Superwash Merino, 20% Natural Bamboo, 15% Silk. 437yd/400m - 100g - 4 ply fingering weight
LUXE MCN C$36 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon. 437yd/400m - 100g - 4 ply fingering weight
- SO FINE SPORT C$32 100% Superwash Fine Merino. 350yd/320m - 100g - 3 ply sport weight
- POSH SPORT C$32 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon. 328yd/300m - 100g - 3 ply sport weight
- PLUSH DK C$32. 100% Superwash Extra Fine Merino. 251yd/230m - 115g - springy twist, 4 ply DK weight. (This yarn base can be considered a heavy DK or light worsted weight. It can be used for either DK or Worsted projects)
- HIGH TWIST DK C$32 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon. 265yd/243m - 100g - high twist, DK weight
MEGA BULKY MERINO C$32 100% Superwash Merino. 127yd/116m - 227g - single ply super bulky weight